Living in Randburg is close enough yet far enough from the central business hub of Sandton, which makes it an obvious choice when it comes to living well at affordable rates.
Here are eight good reasons why living in Randburg makes sense:
- Randburg is an established suburb that has beautiful trees, parks and outdoor places where the kids can ride bikes and the whole family can pack a picnic lunch for an outing or row a boat on Zoo Lake. Delta Park, right on the border of Randburg is a stunning spot where you can enjoy leisurely walks and get up close and personal to nature
- Randburg and the environs boast having some of the finest schools that Johannesburg has to offer – there is no need to break the bank to live in this laidback suburb. Our affordable apartments mean that you have extra cash to spend on what’s more important – schooling and university fees. We also have a fully equipped space where university students and learners can enjoy the workstation and free WiFi
- Sandton is where it all happens – businesses such as the Johannesburg Stock Exchange and other large blue-chip businesses have moved out of the CBD of Johannesburg and have made the business hub of Sandton their home
- Sandton’s apartments and living arrangements usually come at a price – you pay top dollar to live in or close to the more exclusive suburbs that fall under the Sandton municipality, yet a mere stone’s throw away you can live in luxury at a fraction of the price in Randburg
- Public transport, Uber transport, main arterials, highways and by-ways plus the Gautrain are all within easy reach of Live Easy Randburg apartments
- You will be able to shop at well-priced outlets or simply window shop at nearby Cresta Shopping Centre, or one of the many markets on a weekend. Be sure to visit the Bryanston Organic Market for the real deal where everything including the packaging is organic
- A visit to Brightwater Commons is a must for everyone – there is something for the whole family to do. Affordable eateries and green, rolling lawns greet visitors to this lovely little spot in the heart of suburbia
- Randburg has a beating heart and an energy all of its own simply waiting to be discovered.
A place can never be about a single individual or single entity – Randburg is the people who live, work and love it and the personality and energy come from the people who live in Randburg, taking on a life of its own – one that exists on the outskirts of the thriving hub of Sandton.