Address: 133 10th Road Avenue, Kew
Close to major public transport on Louis Botha and London Rd with access to:
We have created affordable, accessible, smart units for individuals that would love to call this home. Estate Kew is perfect for couples, singles, executives, and for those venturing out in the big world for the first time. Our Kew Nano-Units offer those that are young and young at heart a place where everything has been carefully thought out.
Find home comforts that are easy on the eye and even easier to get to and from all major amenities, whether these are churches, shops, medical facilities, or your place of work; life does not get easier than having access to Louis Botha Avenue, Corlett Drive, Balfour Park, Rosebank, Wynberg, the Johannesburg CBD and more.
Expect nothing but the best at this convenient address:
You will be spoilt for choice with shopping options
- Shop at Balfour Park, Norwood Mall or any of the little outlets dotted along Louis Botha Avenue where bargains galore can be discovered
- Alternatively, find what you are looking for at Sandton City – one of African’s largest shopping malls close to some of the finest eateries and places of entertainment South Africa has to offer
- Rosebank’s Zone and Mall are also fine choices for shopping, movies and other exciting shops, bakeries and restaurants for those living in Kew
- St Mary’s and King David Linksfield, Eden College and Maryvale College are a handful of outstanding choices for parents looking for private schools
- Government schools abound, too – whether you choose Highlands North Boys School, Waverley Girls High, Sandringham High or the numerous, excellent primary schools, there is something to suit every learner’s personality and all budgets
Places of worship
South Africa is home to many individuals that practice diverse religions. From the Mosque in Houghton to the Hindu Temple in Melrose; shuls and churches of all denominations – no matter what religion you practice, you will be spoilt for choice.
Fun things to do in and around Kew
There’s so much to do and so little time to fit it all in, but with some clever planning and a bit of imagination, you will be pleasantly surprised how much Jozi has to offer
- Swimming (The Sydenham Baths is the place to see and be seen)
- Movies (Rosebank, Greenstone, Bedfordview, Killarney, Hyde Park and Sandton City)
- Gyms (Virgin Active Balfour Park)
- Soccer (Highlands Park)
- Libraries (Savoy and Jabula)
- Places of interest (Mahatma Gandhi House - Satyagraha House in Orchards)
- The Zoo
These are a handful of the fantastic things you can do for some R & R.
- Bagleyston Clinic on Louis Botha Avenue
- Linksfield Clinic – brilliant medical assistance on hand 24/7
- Numerous doctors and dentists are found within the environs of Kew
Eating out in Kew
Halaal, Kosher, Vegetarian, East African, West African, fast food of every description, Italian, Greek, Portuguese – there is something for everyone, and if you don’t want to go out and don’t feel like cooking, grab a bite at our convenient canteen!
You will not be disappointed with our top-notch, centrally-situated, safe, upmarket Nano-Units in Kew – a first-class steppingstone where you will move on and move up in a leafy suburb in a world-class city where everything happens in Egoli – City of Gold.