Move in and move up into this former no-go area that has been given a new lease of life and has instead become a vibrant urban community. Stroll down the streets of downtown Jozi where you will pass trendy restaurants and coffee bars a place where you can and look up to see the modernisation that has taken place where young professionals, creatives and entrepreneurs gather on trendy rooftop spots after dark.
Our smart, well-priced Nano-units at 53 Main Street in Marshalltown is central and close to absolutely everything. We offer tenants great accommodation at even greater prices and have paid attention to all the finer details.
Live Easy Apartments at 53 on Main offers you Wi-Fi, DSTV Plug & Play, a laundromat where you can do your washing (no need to invest in expensive laundry appliances), an affordable, convenient gym, amongst other amenities for your comfort. You can have all this at a great rental where your security is taken seriously.
Shopping in Jozi CBD and the environs:
- You haven’t lived till you’ve visited the world-class Neighbourgoods Market in Juta Street – this latest addition to Jozi’s food market scene can be found in vibey Braamfontein where you can get fresh produce of every description and other quality foods such as meats and craft beer
- Search for bargains at all the little shops dotted throughout town, or buy snacks and fruit from hawkers that sell their wares at almost every street corner
- The Oriental Plaza in Fordsburg is a delight – it is the norm to bargain for better prices on goods and fabric while munching on a delectable samoosas
Education in Jozi
- Some of the very best educational facilities are centred around the CBD of Jozi, not to mention Wits University and The School of Art in Braamfontein
Fun Stuff to Do in Jozi
- Joburg theatre in Braamfontein showcases world-class shows including ballet and live theatre – culture vultures will be thrilled to learn
- Constitution Hill and other historical sites are great places for history buffs
- The Johannesburg Art Gallery is home to some of the finest art in the world
- Markets, shopping, eating out, restaurants – Jozi CBD has plenty of entertainment on offer
Medical Facilities in Jozi
- Perhaps the most famous medical facility close to the CBD is the Charlotte Maxeke Johannesburg Academic Hospital in Parktown – also called the Joburg Gen
Places to Eat in and around the CBD of Jozi
- For food lovers of all descriptions, there is something for everyone. From the delicious curries found at the Oriental Plaza to funky spots such as Urbanologi and the Smokehouse and Grill in Juta Street. Jozi has every type of food to offer gastronomes from all walks of life
- If you don’t feel like eating out or cooking, our canteen is great for a night in
Live Easy’s brand spanking new Nano-units at 53 Main is a great start to a whole new beginning where living is easy, convenient, cheap, close to everything from shopping to worshipping, and is a safe place to put your head down at night. We offer modern, clean spaces that don’t cost the earth, where everything is readily available.