Live Easy is a commercial company with an active Facebook Business Page used to showcase information about the Live Easy brand, business and services. Content is created for the community, by the company itself and/or third-party agencies such as digital marketing agencies to ensure better content creation and information sharing for our community on our Facebook Business Page.
We respect the privacy and information of each community member undertake to ensure we protect the information and privacy of all our community members. We aim to not post any content that is deemed offensive to any race, gender, sex, religion, disability, ethnic group or any person(s). Our business page welcomes all members on Facebook and we invite an open and transparent platform where information and communication gets shared openly.
We do hold the right to remove any comments deemed offensive, upon an investigation. If any person(s) posts or continues to post offensive remarks or content, we do hold the right to remove and ban said person from the community and Live Easy Facebook Business Page.
Live Easy Facebook Business Page Guidelines
- We will not post content or take any action on Facebook that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on our Facebook Business Page if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
- Facebook provides users with the tools to help protect your intellectual property rights. To learn more, visit the How To Report Claims Of Intellectual Property Infringement page.
- You will not use our copyrights or trademarks or any content pertaining to our brand without expressed permission from the Live Easy management.
- We collect the following information from our Facebook Business Page to create customised ads and do research to help build content pertaining to personal interests and information. Email address, name, surname and any information collected by Facebook.
- We will not post anyone’s information or reveal their identity without permission from the person.
- Any information posted on the page by users is viewed as information that is permitted to be used by Live Easy unless expressed so by the user.
- Any user has the right to access to their personal information and can request to receive all their personal information from the company, liable to an identity confirmation process to ensure no personal information is shared with other members.
For more information regarding any of the discussed information or to communicate or express any concerns regarding certain policies or members, please connect with our Facebook Business Page via inbox message or emailing the Live Easy company. All the relevant contact information is available on the Live Easy Facebook Business Page.